Saturday 2 February 2013

Saturday smellies: our favourite beauty products

Tonight both of us will be hitting the town and going out for a few cheeky bevs and plenty of dancing with our lovely friends. Of course, half the fun of going out is getting ready and there are certain products we ALWAYS use. So while we pamper and preen ourselves to perfection here are just a few of our favourite beauty items.

EMMA: 


Love Spell - Victoria's Secret
This body spray has an amazing fresh yet sweet smell and lasts all day. A must use for day or night!

Bed Head Superstar Queen For a Day Thickening Spray
This is my favourite product for giving your hair a little bit of oomph and the smell is gorgeous.

Jergens Original Beauty Lotion (cherry and almond)
This body lotion is so soft on your skin and feels so luxurious as well as smelling amazing.

OPI nail varnishes
OPI is one of my favourite brands when it comes to nail products, I love the colours and just want them all!

Lush love heart moisturising bar
This makes your skin so soft and also gives it a little bit of shimmer which is perfect for a night out.

HARRIET:



Simple Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin day cream
Simple are unbeatable when it comes to kind-to-skin products that don't cost the earth - I won't use anything else!

Schwarzkopf Got2B Powderful volumizing styling powder
When you have as much hair as I do you need a tough product to get it looking volumized, I simply can't praise this little tub of powder enough and get through a ridiculous amount each month.

Superdrug apricot exfoliating mask
I rarely use Superdrug but always make sure I pop in to pick up their facemasks, I love how smooth my face feels after using this exfoliating one.

Models Own nail varnishes (Magenta Divine NP005 and Ibiza Mix HK04)
I'm obssessed with nail varnish and own pretty much every colour on the planet but I'm particularly loving these at the moment, much better (and thicker) than most glitter nail varnishes which only offer up about one sparkle per coat.

Wilko Sweet Vanilla and Honey shower smoothie
I only discovered this product a couple of weeks ago and now I don't know how I lived without it, hands down the best smelling product I've ever used. Good enough to eat (not advisable though!)

We hope you enjoyed this little insight into our beauty regimes!

H & E x

No comments:

Post a Comment